The Loveland Athletic Boosters 16th Annual Golf Outing will be held MONDAY, JULY 28, at The Oasis Golf Club & Conference Center, located in Loveland. This year’s event will include:
• An 18-hole scramble format;
• A buffet LUNCH is included in the registration fee;
• We will have over 50 wonderful raffle prizes, a Par-3 Challenge, Mulligans for sale, a Skins Game, Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin on two different holes, a Putting Contest that will run from 11:00 AM through the end of the outing, and a Hole-in-One Challenge to win a 2015 Lexus;
• Full use of the driving range and practice green will be available to all golfers;
• After the golf is completed, cocktails and dinner will be served in the Mulberry Ballroom over in the Conference Center. There will be a full bar w/ cocktails, wine & beer available. DINNER IS INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE;
• Awards ceremony will including distribution of the PRIZE MONEY for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place, a Skins Game, on-course Hole Prizes, and the drawing of the raffle prizes;
• Registration fees: Golf & Dinner: $175 for a single, $600 for a foursome (…a $100 discount!). If you would like to attend the dinner only, the cost will be $45. We will also be offering a ‘Coaches discount’ of $85 for Golf and Dinner;
• Corporate sponsorships are a huge part of the success of this outing, and again this year we will be offering a wide array of sponsorship levels, ranging from $150 for a hole sponsorship…to $1,500 as a Gold Sponsor…to $5,000 to be the Title sponsor
Click here for the Registration Form to sign up…and click here for the Sponsorship Form if you would like to promote your business while also supporting this good cause.
We look forward to seeing all of you on Monday, July 28 and…GO TIGERS!!
Tiger Fans and Future Stars:
It’s time to sign up for Tiger Football Camp – where you’ll receive instruction from the State Champs themselves and the D-2 Ohio Coach of the Year! There are camps for first graders to 12th graders.
See you there – and make sure you ask the Champs to show you their rings!
Here are the details (hit the Tiger Football Camp link to download the registration form):
LYF Tiger Football Camp, Players entering grades 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th &, 6th
Camp Fee included with LYF registration, Non-LYF participants camp fee $80.00
Tuesday, July 22th & Wednesday, July 23th on the LHS game field-turf from 6:00-8:00p.m.
LMS Tiger Football Camp, Players entering grades 7th and 8th.
$80 per camper
Tuesday July 15th & Wednesday, July 16st, on the LHS game field turf from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
LHS Tiger Football Camp, Players entering 9th grade
$80.00 per player
July 14th – July 18th from 8:00 a.m. -10:00 a.m.
LHS Tiger Football Camp, Players entering grades 10th – 12th
$80.00 per player
July 28th – July 31st from 8:00 a.m. -11:00a.m.
GO FUTURE TIGERS!!!!!!!!
The home game against Glen Este has been moved to Thursday, September 18th at 7 pm so it can be televised all over Ohio on Time Warner Cable Sports Channel!
In addition to this change, the starting times of all games except Lakota West and Lebanon have been moved to 7 pm. See the 2014 Schedule page on this site for all game information.
Go 2014 Tigers!!!!!
The Tigers modeled their new home jerseys for 2014 – check them out….
Brian Wozniak has signed with the Atlanta Falcons! Click here to read more about it!